1. Organic Root Stimulator-Hair Mayonnaise or Organic Root Replenishing Pak,
2. Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream,
3. apHogee 2 minute Reconstructor (Keratin protein)-especially for naturals-is less harsh than those designed for chemically treated hair,
4. Dr. Miracles Deep Conditioner,
5. Home-Made Hair Mayo (Ex: whipped eggs, mayo, olive oil),
6. K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor,
7. Motions Oil Moisturizer Silk Protein Conditioner,
8. Palmer Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack,
9. Aubrey Organics GPB,
10. Nuance Salma Hayek Wheat Protein Repair & Restore Conditioner (Sulfate free).
Just to name a few... Caution!!! The overuse of protein conditioners can make the hair hard and stiff. It is not recommended to use often but only when needed and in between other conditioners (moisturizers).